Just try this:
1. Copy any text by Ctrl + C
2. Click the Link: http://www.sourcecodesworld.com/special/clipboard.asp
3. You will see the text you copied was accessed by this web page.
Surprised! I know you are because i was also surprised to see it. Do not keep sensitive data (like passwords, credit card numbers, PIN etc.) in the clipboard while surfing the web. It is extremely easy to extract the text stored in the clipboard to steal your sensitive information.
How Cipboard Hack is done?
The Clipboard hack is done by the following Source Code:
How to safeguard yourself from Clipboard Hack Problem?
To avoid clipboard hack problem, do the following:
1. Go to internet options->security.
2. Press custom level.
3. In the security settings, select disable under Allow paste operations via script. (Scripting sub heading)
Now the contents of your clipboard are safe.
Interestingly, this hack works only on internet explorer, and not on Mozilla Firefox browser. Please forward this article to as many friends as you can to make them aware of this issue with CTRL+C. !!!!
About Author: Sireesha Pabbathi
Software Developer, Content Writer, Poet, and budding IT professional and a recent Blogger. Down to Earth person, with a kind-heart to all things around her. Always ready to help everyone and good at expressing her feelings through poetry, and one of my best friend.